Call Queue Overview | AT&T Office@Hand
This article describes the Call Queue feature on the AT&T Office@Hand online account.
Call Queues are groups of users or extensions which receive queue calls to be answered by the next available member of the group. A queue overflow can be enabled to extend your call queue.
How Call queues work
- Supports up to 25 calls waiting.
- Increases the efficiency of your company by directing calls to the right employees.
- Can be managed by up to 15 managers.
- Missed Call and After Work statuses are displayed as Available rather than Unavailable on the AT&T Office@Hand online account.
- When using a custom rule, Hold Music changes are applied to normal business hours settings
- When using a custom rule, changes to the list of members or users (such as adding and deleting users) are applied to normal business hours settings.
How Call queues work
The table below summarizes how Call Queues work in the following situations.
||Member listed earlier in a ring sequence becomes available while a call is ringing a member listed later in the ring sequence.
||Call rings available member listed earlier in sequence.
||Member call handling ring time is shorter than call queue “ring each member for” ring time.
||Member call handling rules are repeated until the call is answered or maximum wait time expires.
|Member has one physical phone and rejects a call.
||Member is marked unavailable for 5 seconds.
|Member becomes available while a call is ringing other members.
||Member is joined to the current call ringing group.
||After call wrap-up time.
||Member is unavailable to receive calls from all queues until wrap-up timer expires.
|Number of callers allowed to queue.
||Calls being distributed to members (e.g. ringing calls are not counted).
Setting up a Call Queue
Set Up Call Queue Group
Managing Call Queues
Access the Call Handling Section
Add Members to an Existing Call Queue group
Configurable Information Display
Customize Greetings via web
Edit Call Queue group’s Information
Edit Messages and Notification Settings
Remove Members from a Call Queue group
Set Do-Not-Disturb and Availability
Set Up Advanced Call Handling Settings | Admin
Set Up Call Handling
Overflow Call Queues
Overflow Call Queues Overview
Key Words: Groups Overview, Call Queue groups, groups limitations, group manager
Was this page helpful?