Disable devices in bulk using the AccessMyLAN web portal
1. From the home screen, click the Configuration button at the top of the page.
2. Click the Devices link.
3. Click the checkbox to the left of the devices you want to disable.
Note: If the device list defaults to card view, click the List icon at the top right of the device list. In this case, we clicked the checkbox to the left of “All” to select all of the listed devices at once.
4. Click the dropdown arrow to the right of “Choose Action”.
5. Click Disable device in the dropdown list.
6. Click the Apply button.
7. A notification appears.
8. Click the Disable button.
9. A message confirms that the selected devices are disabled.
10. Click the Close button.