Park Locations allow a specific group of people to park a call in a private location that only specific individuals can pick up. To be able to do this, they must be added as authorized members of a specific Park Location Group in the AT&T Office@Hand online account.
Note: Up to 100 Park Location groups can be added to the AT&T Office@Hand online account.
CEO’s assistant answers a call on behalf of CEO, who is on another call. Assistant parks the call on a specified Park Location. CEO can then pick up the call on his phone.
In this scenario, the CEO must allow the Assistant to answer calls on his behalf by setting up
Presence Permissions. The Assistant must set up his Presence Appearance to show the CEO’s Presence status on his phone. When he picks up a call, he can then transfer the call to a specific Park Location.
Quick Link: Presence Overview
Follow these steps to add and set up a park location through the AT&T Office@Hand online account. Click on the link for more information.
Setting up a Park Location
Setting up Presence Appearance
Parking a Call
Retrieving a Parked Call
Frequently Asked Questions
Setting Up a Park Location
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand online account.
- Go to Phone System > Groups > Park Locations.
- Click New Park Location.
- Specify the Extension Number and the Group Name. Click Save.
- Click Yes to add Users that can park calls to the Park Location.
- Click Users of this park location.
- Click on the names of the Users that will be added to the list. Click Save.
- Click OK.
The Alert window shows a reminder to set-up the User’s Presence Appearance.
- Click Done.