Phones and Devices – Bulk Devices Update | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides information on how to configure the settings of multiple IP devices in a single file upload. Bulk Device Update eliminates time consuming one-by-one configuration of device settings, such as default area code.
How to edit device configuration in bulk?
- Log in as an Administrator to your AT&T Office@Hand account.
- Go to Phone System > Phones & Devices.
- Click More icon.
- Click Edit Device Configuration.
- Get Template. You can get the template by clicking Download or by entering your email address.
- Fill Out Template. Follow the instructions carefully and ensure that the information you provide is accurate, properly assigned and formatted. Save your changes.
- Upload File. Click Browse then select the updated template. Click Download.
- Click Done.
Phones and Devices – Overview | AT&T Office@Hand
Key Words: 11372, bulk, device, update, bulk device, bulk configuration, phones
Was this page helpful?