Change the iOS device security settings AccessMyLAN
1. Click the Security link near the top of the page.
2. Click on the iOS Device Security box.
3. Click on the radio button to the left of either “Medium security” or “High security” to set the desired security level.
4. Click the box to the right of “Minimum Length.”
5. Select the desired password length.
6. Click the box to the right of “Minimum Special Characters.”
7. Select the desired amount of special characters required for the password.
8. Click the radio button to the left of either “Yes, enter letters and digits,” or “No, enter letters only” to set whether the users will be required to include numbers in the password.
9. Click the box to the right of “Auto-lock.”
10. Select the desired amount of minutes before the iOS devices lock.
11. Click the box to the right of “Maximum Failed Attempts.”
12. Select the amount of failed attempts before an iOS device is wiped.
13. Click the Save iOS Device Security button.