Where Can I Set up Custom Answering Rules? | AT&T Office@Hand
This article discusses where administrators and users can set up and configure custom answering rules in the AT&T Office@Hand online account.
Administrators or users with specified roles and permissions can set up or configure custom answering rules in the following sections:
- In the Admin Portal, go to Users > Users with Extensions, then select the target user. If you are logged in as a standard user, click the Settings tab to access your extension settings.
- Go to Call Forwarding and Voicemail > Custom Rules.
See Configuring your custom answering rules for more information.
- In the Admin Portal, go to Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > General Settings > IVR Settings.
- In the Custom Answering Rules section, click Add/Edit Custom Rule. The number and status of pre-existing rules will also be shown.
See Configuring custom answering rules for your company number for more information.
- In the Admin Portal, go to Phone System > Groups > Call Queue.
- Select the target call queue.
- Go to Call Handling & Members, click the More (three dots) icon, and then click Custom Rules.
See Setting up Call Queue Custom Answering Rules in the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account for more information.
- In the Admin Portal, go to Phone System > Groups > Shared Lines.
- Select the target shared line group.
- Go to Call Handling > Custom Rules.
Keywords: AT&T Office@Hand, Custom Answering Rules, Advanced Rule, Custom Call Handling Rule, where can I see custom answering rule, where is custom answering rule located, where to find custom answering rule, where is custom answering rule supported
Was this page helpful?