View the Engine and Device measurements report in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government
- From the main menu, click on Engine & Maintenance in the column on the left.
- Click on Engine and Device…, then click on Measurements in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the desired date range under “DATE PERIOD”.
- Click the “Yes” or “No” button under “Include historical data”.
- Click on the drop-down to the right of “Vehicles”.
- Click on the desired vehicle.
- Click the drop-down to the right of “Diagnostics”.
- Click on the desired diagnostic.
Note: In this case, we are not selecting a specific diagnostic so that it shows all of them.
- Click the Apply changes button.
- A list of measurements displays.
- Click on the View drop-down box and click on Report.
Note: To see a more detailed report you can click on Advanced.
- The report displays.