View call and message history with AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile
With the AT&T Collaborate℠ service, you can view your phone call, voicemail message, and fax message history. You can return calls and listen to messages. Your history automatically shows the calls and messages you placed, received, or missed in the past 24 hours. You can listen to messages and view calls for the last 7, 30, or 60 days. If a phone number or extension appears in the call list or in the voicemail list, you can call it by clicking the number or extension.
When you place a call from the call or voicemail list, your primary device and any active virtual office locations ring. If your administrator set up your Collaborate service to ring your secondary devices, those devices also ring. When you pick up the handset to speak to the person you called, Collaborate completes the call and provides your business number as the outbound caller ID.
View call history
- On the Collaborate homepage, on the left menu, expand Administration, and then click Call history. The Call history page appears.
– To select which calls appear, click Call type, and then select 1 of these options:
- View all calls
- View dialed calls
- View missed calls
- View received calls
– To return a call, under Return call, click the icon next to the phone number or extension.
You can also view your call history at the bottom of the Collaborate homepage.
- On the Collaborate homepage, on the left menu, expand Administration, and then click Voicemail messages. The Message history page appears.
– To change the status of messages, use the Actions menu. You can select individual messages to mark as read or unread. You can also select to mark all messages.
– To only view voicemails or fax messages, click Message type, check or uncheck Voicemails or Fax Messages, and then click Apply.
To change the appearance of the list, sort messages by clicking the column heading.