Verify an NFC reader functionality in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government
Note: This solution is intended for informational purposes only. AT&T does not offer support for the installation of third party hardware. For further support please reach out to a professional installer.
- Touch a valid NFC Tag to the reader.
- The LED on the reader flashes twice to indicate it has read the tag.
Note: For additional tags, touch each tag one at a time to the reader.
- Access installmygps.com from a smartphone or PC.
- Click in the field under “Installer name:” and enter your name.
- Click in the field under “Installer Company:” and enter your companies name.
- Click in the field under “Device Serial No:” and enter your reader’s serial number.
- Click on the Log Install button.
- The status displays.
Note: Green text with the last valid GPS record, or Red text which indicates that the device is unable to communicate.