Cisco SPA-2102 ATA – Bridge Mode | AT&T Office@Hand
How do I set up my Linksys SPA-2102 ATA device on bridge mode?
How to set the Cisco SPA-2102 ATA on Bridge Mode
- Get the IP address of your Linksys SPA-122 ATA device.
- Plug in an analog phone to the Phone 1 or Phone 2 port.
- Dial **** (four asterisks) and you will hear the Cisco Configuration Menu.
- Dial 110# to obtain the IP address of your Linksys ATA.
- Access the Cisco SPA-122’s Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Make sure that the Cisco SPA-122 is connected to the same network with your computer.
- Open a browser on your computer, then enter the IP address in the address bar. This should open up the configuration window.
Note: If you cannot access the configuration window, do the following:
- Check if the you entered the correct IP address.
- Plug your PC or laptop directly into the ethernet port of the ATA and type in the IP address.
- Dial **** from the phone connected to your ATA to go back to the Cisco Configuration Menu, then dial 7932# . Dial 1 to turn on the web interface.
- Set up device on bridge mode
- Click Admin Login. The default username is either admin or cisco. The default password is either blank, admin, or cisco. If you are not able to access the GUI, the device is most likely locked.
- Click Advanced.
- Under the Router tab, click Lan Setup.
- For the Networking Service, select the Bridge option.
- For Enable DHCP Server, select No.
- Click Submit All Changes once done to save the new configuration.
Key Words: bridge mode, spa-2102 ata device, printer function, fax machine not working, ethernet port, ATA not working, no internet connection, ATA device ethernet port, Linksys SPA-2102, ATA device on Bridge Mode
Was this page helpful?