Share Your Screen During an AT&T Office@Hand Video Meeting
This article provides information on how to share your screen during an AT&T Office@Hand video meeting.
AT&T Office@Hand Video Meeting allows you to easily share your screen with a single press. The screen sharing feature is supported in AT&T Office@Hand Meetings for desktop and AT&T Office@Hand app for mobile.
How to share your screen using AT&T Office@Hand Meetings for desktop
- During a meeting, click the Share Screen button in the meeting controls. For PowerPoint and Keynote slideshows, you need to share your entire screen.
- Select your entire screen, an application or a browser tab to share and then click Share. You can add annotations while sharing an application or a browser tab by clicking the Annotate button.
- Click Stop sharing button to end screen or application sharing.
How to share your screen using AT&T Office@Hand app for iOS or Android
- When on a meeting, tap the Share button to start sharing your screen.
- A confirmation window will appear. Tap Start Now.
- Tap the Share button once more to end screen or application sharing.
Key Words: 35647, Office@Hand Video, share screen, annotate, screensharing, share application on meeting, sharing on meetings
Was this page helpful?