Setting up your Voicemail Greeting in the AT&T Office@Hand Mobile
This article provides steps for setting up your voicemail greeting in the AT&T Office@Hand Mobile.
When a caller reaches your voicemail, you can set it up so they hear either the AT&T Office@Hand default greeting or a custom one.
- Open the AT&T Office@Hand Mobile.
- Tap your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Tap Phone > Voicemail.
- By default, your voicemail greeting will apply 24/7. If you want different greetings for Work hours and After hours, click Set schedule and configure your schedule.
- Choose which greeting you want to use. Click Default to use the standard greeting or Custom to record your own greeting.
- Click Play to listen to your current greeting.
- To record a new greeting, Click Record new greeting. Tap the red button to start your recording. Tap it again to stop recording.
- When you’re ready to save your custom recording, tap Save in the top right corner.
Keywords: AT&T Office@Hand Mobile, mobile app, voicemail, greeting, custom greeting, record voicemail
Was this page helpful?