Set up PowerShell for Advanced Diagnostics in AT&T Office@Hand Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams
This article provides steps on how to set up and prepare PowerShell for running advanced diagnostics in AT&T Office@Hand Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams.
Some advanced diagnostic processes call for the use of Windows PowerShell. To enable the self service of these processes, a Windows PowerShell environment can be set up.
IMPORTANT: A computer running Windows 10 with Administrator access is required. PowerShell does not run on a Mac.
Follow the steps below to set up a PowerShell test environment:
- Click here to download and install the Skype for Business Online, Windows PowerShell Module.
- If the installation asks for a particular version of the redistributable C++ module. Click here to download a copy.
- Run PowerShell in Administrator mode. See this article for more information.
- In PowerShell, enter/run the following command: Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned.
- This command will prompt for permissions to run advanced PowerShell operations, select ‘A’ (all).
The PowerShell environment is now ready for diagnostic use. These steps do not need to be repeated.
Key Words: AT&T Office@Hand, Cloud PBX, Microsoft Teams, AT&T Office@Hand Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams, PowerShell configuration, prepare PowerShell
Was this page helpful?