Sending and Receiving Faxes from a Fax Machine
Your RingCentral AT&T Office@Hand from AT&T account feature, which would allow you to send and receive faxes through your online account or your existing email account. Be able to receive your fax messages on a traditional fax machine by purchasing a digital line and an ATA or analog telephone adapter.
• Users are charged minutes for usage
• You can also send outbound faxes from your PC, via e-mail or the web.
Things to remember:
• Use an analog telephone adapter (ATA) when receiving faxes using a traditional fax machine.
• A DigitalLine has to be associated with the ATA.
• If you need to purchase one, you can do so in the service site under Settings > Phone System >Phones. Click on the “Add” button for User Phones.
• Minimal configuration is needed if you wish to use RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T Internet Fax for inbound and outbound faxing.
Was this page helpful?