Schedule aVideo Meeting on AT&T Office@Hand App Mobile
This article provides instructions on how you can schedule an AT&T Office@Hand Video meeting on your iOS and Android devices.
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand app on iOS or Android.
- Tap Video > Schedule.
- The Schedule meeting screen enables you to customize the meeting details. Tap the right arrow to continue.
- Meeting Name – Set the name of the meeting
- Date – Set the date of your meeting
- Enable joining before host – Toggle switch to allow participants to join before the host
- Mute audio for participants – Toggle switch automatically mute the audio of the participants upon joining
- Disable video for participants – Toggle switch to automatically disable video sharing or the participants upon joining
- Require password – Toggle switch to set a password for the meeting before participants can join
- When prompted, select the calendar application to schedule the invite. The built-in calendar will be used by default if there are no other calendar apps installed
- Configure the rest of the settings for the calendar invite.
NOTE: The calendar options available will depend on the email service applications installed on your phone.
Key Words: 36333, Office@Hand Video, schedule meeting, add meeting, iOS, Android
Was this page helpful?