Resetting a forgotten password in the AT&T Message Archiving portal
- From the log in page, click Forgot your password.
- Click in the “Username” box and enter your username.
- Click in the “Email address” box and enter your registered email address.
- Click Reset password.
- The password reset message appears on the screen.
- Make a note of the PIN code to be entered for the reset.
- From the password reset email, click Reset Password.
- In the “PIN” box, enter the PIN code noted earlier.
- In the “Enter new password” box, enter your new password.
Note: The new password must meet these criteria:
- At least eight characters long
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character (%, $,#,!, etc)
- In the “Re-enter new password” box, re-enter your new password.
- Click Set new password.