Resetting a forgotten password in the AT&T Message Archiving portal
- Navigate to the login page.
- Click the Forgot your password link under the Login button.
- Click in the field labeled “Username” and enter your username.
- Click in the field labled “Email address” and enter your registered email address.
- Click the Reset password button.
- The password reset message appears on the screen.
- Make a note of the PIN code to be entered for the reset.
- An email is sent to the address in your profile.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Click in the field labeled “PIN” and enter the PIN code noted earlier.
- Click in the field labeled “Enter new password” and enter your new password.
Note: The new password must meet the criteria:
- At least eight characters long
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character (%, $,#,!, etc)
- Click in the field labeled “Re-enter new password” and re-enter your new password.
- Click the Set new password button.