Personal Meeting ID in AT&T Office@Hand App Mobile
This article provides information about Personal Meeting ID (PMI) in the AT&T Office@Hand app mobile.
A random meeting ID is used whenever a meeting in the AT&T Office@Hand app is started. The Personal Meeting ID allows you to set a specific meeting ID which you can use for all your meetings moving forward. Using the Personal Meeting ID helps participants associate the meeting to your name and is ideal for use when with people you meet regularly.
Using your PMI, you can start a meeting, dial in to a meeting, or share a meeting link.
- Log in to AT&T Office@Hand app mobile.
- Tap Video.
- Tap the kebab icon below Join on the upper right part of the screen.
There are 4 actions you can make from this menu. Click the links below to learn more:
- Use your PMI to start a meeting
- Use your PMI to dial in to a meeting
- Use your PMI to share a meeting link
- Open your PMI settings
Use your PMI to start a meeting
- Tap Start meeting.
- Once you start a meeting, select how you prefer to join the meeting audio.
- Use internet audio
- Dial in
- Call me
- Continue without audio
Use your PMI to dial in to a meeting
- Tap Dial in.
- It will ask you to choose where to dial in. You can select “With Office@Hand”, or “With my iPhone” (on iOS devices) or “With my phone” (on Android devices).
Use your PMI to share a meeting link
- Tap Share meeting link.
- It will ask you where you want to share the link, you can choose either “With Office@Hand Contacts” or “Via other apps”.
Open your PMI settings
Tap Settings. This will take you to a list of settings for your PMI.
Key Words: AT&T Office@Hand app mobile, AT&T Office@Hand Video, personal meeting ID, PMI, start meeting, dial in, share link, PMI settings
Was this page helpful?