Call Handling – Set Up Company Holiday Call Handling Rule | Admin | AT&T Office@Hand
Account Administrators can set up holiday call handling rules for a company using the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account.
Set Up Company Holiday Call Handling Rule – Admin
As an Administrator for your company’s Office@Hand account, you can setup your company’s Holiday Schedule call handling rules. For example, for your Holiday schedule, you can set all incoming calls to connect directly to an message-only extension that plays your recorded holiday greetings, then allow the caller to leave you a message.
Follow the steps below to create your Holiday Schedule call handling rule.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have already created a Messages-Only Extension with your pre-recorded Holiday announcement voicemail greeting before proceeding.
- Log in to your Office@Hand account.
- Go to Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > General Settings > IVR Settings.
- Click Custom Rule.
- Click Add Rule.
- Enter the name of the rule, then click Next.
- Click on Date and/or Time and select Specific Date Range. Set the Date and Time when the rule will be applied and click Next.
- Select Bypass greeting to go to an Extension and click Select Extension.
- Select the specific Messages-Only Extension you setup for this Holiday schedule and click Done.
- Back to the Define Call Handling section, click Save.
Click Validate Rules. It helps to determine that the Enabled Rules have no duplicates or are not out of date.
Office@Hand: [ADMIN] Setting Up Advanced Company Call Handling rules via the Auto-Receptionist
Keywords: 9453, holiday rule, custom rule, setup holiday schedule, advanced call handling, holiday call handling
Was this page helpful?