Service Expansion – Frequently Asked Questions | AT&T Office@Hand
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How many lines can I purchase?
You can purchase as many lines as you need for your business.
- Can I switch from AT&T to AT&T Office@Hand but keep my current phone number?
Yes. You can keep your current number by transferring it from your current provider to AT&T Office@Hand.
- How many toll-free minutes can I get and how many long-distance minutes?
All accounts get 10,000 toll-free minutes and local & long distance minutes in aggregate. If the customer goes over, they may get warned about fair usage policy guidelines. Any use above that may result in “Fair Use Policies”, which may put them on a “tier” billing. See your Champion for more information.
- How long do I get “implementation” assistance and is there a fee?
Our guideline is for 30 days, but we will do whatever it takes to make sure the customer is completely satisfied to start their service. There is no extra charge for this service.
- What is the return policy on the service and phones?
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Customer service will handle all returns and credits.
- Can I share lines on the service?
No, the service requires a digital liner for EACH handset (IP phone). If customers need 10 phones, they will need to get 10 digital lines. Uses the cell phone analogy: Each handset requires a digital line of service. They cannot share the lines (just like cell phones tie lines to IEMI, we tie it to the devices MAC address).
- Will 3rd party IP phones work with AT&T Office@Hand?
Our service is compatible with many handsets as long as they are industry standard SIP compliant. The phones will have to be unlocked and available to be provisioned either manually or using our wizard. We provide all the registration and configuration information when you set up an account.
- What are the rates for each international country?
It is available on the service site and also located in BizCentral.
- Where can I get a history of calls and show graphs and charts?
We log all calls and allow you to export your logs into other programs like Excel to manipulate it. We can export in a CSV format. Our service site allows some limited searching based on time, called users, etc. See a full demo by your Technical Champion.
- How many extensions are available?
We support up to 999 extensions.
Key Words: 2929, Expanding, RingCentral Service, frequently asked questions, FAQs, AT&T Office@Hand
Was this page helpful?