Manage workspace permissions with AT&T Collaborate
There are 2 levels of user permissions in workspaces: members and workspace administrators.
All workspace members can:
- Create content, such as notes, tasks, and files
- Participate in group chats
- Create 1:1 chats with other users
- See the profiles of other users in your organization
Workspace administrators can also:
- Assign and reassign tasks created by others
- Manage, remove, or add workspace members
- Modify content posted by other users
Manage workspace members (web and desktop only)
- In the panel at teh left, click the Feed icon .
- Select the workspace you want.
- In the upper-right panel, click the More Actions icon , and then select Workspace Settings. The Workspace Settings window opens.
- Click the Manage Members tab.
- Do any of these things:
- To add members, click Add Members.
- To change a member’s permissions, click the permission setting to the right of the member’s name, and then select the permission level you want.
- To remove a member, click the Remove icon next to the member’s name.
Create a workspace