Manage users in bulk with AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile
As an administrator for the AT&T Collaborate™ service, you can manage multiple users at one time, in bulk, and select features to assign or unassign to selected users. You can also delete multiple users at one time.
To manage users one at a time, see Manage User profile.
Manage multiple users at one time (in bulk)
- On the Collaborate homepage, on the left menu, click Bulk management. The Bulk management page appears.
- To change general settings, assign or unassign features, click Manage features. The Bulk feature management page appears.
- Select the action under Type of change. Check the boxes next to the settings or features that you want to change, assign, or unassign.
- Select the users who will be affected by the feature changes.
- Enter an email address where we can send a confirmation message or let you know if problems occurred with your submission.
- Click Apply.
- Check your email. Correct any errors and repeat the steps above, selecting only the users who weren’t updated.