Manage Site Forwarding with AT&T Collaborate
As an administrator for the AT&T Collaborate SM service with permissions to manage sites, you can manage the Site Forwarding feature for a site. Note that this feature is available if your company has purchased the Enhanced Voice Features bundle.
You can set the Site Forwarding feature to redirect incoming calls to a specified number at all times or when they’re received outside of your specified business hours and on holidays. For example, you could forward all calls that come in during the weekend or on holidays to an offsite customer service number.
Site Forwarding overrides any forwarding settings applied by individual users.
Manage Site Forwarding
- On the Collaborate homepage, click Select a site or Switch sites, and then search for or select a site that you want to manage.
- On the left menu, expand Administration, and then click Features. The Site feature settings page appears.
- In the Site Forwarding section, click Set up or the Edit icon. The Site Forwarding page appears.
- Select 1 of these settings:
- Off-Turns Site Forwarding off.
- On-Redirects all calls, all the time.
- Schedules-Redirects calls based on schedules.
– If you select Schedules, assign a business schedule, holiday schedule, or both. You can assign 2 schedules total. For help creating schedules, see Manage schedules.
- Enter the 10-digit phone number or an extension where you want to forward calls.
- Click Save.