Lock Meetings Settings on the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account
This article provides instructions for administrators on how to lock AT&T Office@Hand Meetings settings.
Administrators can lock AT&T Office@Hand Meetings settings and enforce them for all users on the account. These settings will be grayed out on the AT&T Office@Hand Meetings app to avoid changes.
Administrators can set the default values for the following settings, and then “Lock” them, so that they cannot be changed by their users.
- Join before host – Allow participants to join the meeting before the host arrives
- Host video – Start meetings with host video on
- Participants video – Start meetings with participant video on. Participants can change this during the meeting.
- Audio Type – Determine how participants can join the audio portion of the meeting.
- Mute participants upon entry – Automatically mute all participants when they join the meeting. The host controls whether participants can unmute themselves.
- Always display “AT&T Office@Hand Meetings” as the meeting topic – Hide actual meeting topic and display “AT&T Office@Hand Meetings” for your scheduled meetings
How to Lock AT&T Office@Hand Meetings Settings
- Log in to the AT&T Office@Hand online account as an administrator.
- Go to Meetings > Meetings Settings.
- Click the lock icon across the setting that needs to be locked.
- Click Lock when prompted. You can also check Do not remind me again.
Key Words: locked settings, meetings, admin locked, lock settings,
Was this page helpful?