Guest Control Settings on AT&T Office@Hand Desktop App
This article provides the steps on how an Administrator can restrict employees from adding guests to their internal conversations in the AT&T Office@Hand Desktop app.
The company admin can change the company-wide guest control settings to control the ability of company employees to invite external users as guests and the ability of company employees to be invited into a conversation by external users.
- Launch your AT&T Office@Hand desktop app.
- Click the Settings icon and go to Administrator.
- Under the Company Admin Settings, configure the following:
- Allow conversations with guests: This controls who in the company can invite external users into the company as guests
- Allow guests to start conversations with my users: This controls if company employees can be invited by external users to their companies
Note: If the user has no permission to invite an external user into the company, he will receive this error while doing so. If the user invites an external user as a guest who is not allowed to be invited (company admin disables this), the user will see another error while doing so.
Key Words: Guest control setting, Control Settings, AT&T Office@Hand Desktop App, admin control setting
Was this page helpful?