Mobile App – Edit the Company Caller ID Name | AT&T Office@Hand
How do I edit the Company Caller ID (CNAM) on my Office@Hand mobile app?
The Company Caller ID Name is the name that shows together with your caller ID number when making outgoing calls. CNAM is only applicable to local numbers.
You need to log in as the account administrator to perform this action.
- Launch your AT&T Office@Hand mobile app on your Android device.
- Tap your profile picture to open My Profile.
- Tap Phone System.
- Tap Company Numbers & Info.
- Tap the Company Caller ID field.
- Change your company name in the field provided. Enter the Company name exactly the way you want it to appear on the Caller ID displays, for local calls made from your main company phone number. You can enter up to 15 characters.
- Tap Save at the upper right of the screen.
Key Words: CNAM, company settings, phone system, caller ID, android
Was this page helpful?