Mobile App – Change the Company Fax Recipient | AT&T Office@Hand
How do I edit Fax Message Delivery settings on my AT&T Office@Hand mobile app?
Fax Messages by default is received by the Administrator. If the Administrator needs to delegate the task, it can be done using the AT&T Office@Hand mobile app.
- Launch your AT&T Office@Hand mobile app on your Android device.
- Tap on your profile picture to open My Profile.
- Tap Phone System.
- Tap Company Numbers & Info.
- Under Company Numbers, tap Fax Number to open its settings.
- Under Fax Number settings, look under Deliver faxes to.
There are two options. The Operator (Administrator) and Extension (User).
In the AT&T Office@Hand mobile app, the Operator is selected by default. When the Extension is selected, you will have to select an extension that will receive the faxes.
- Click Save for the changes.
Key Words: faxes, delivery settings, faxes delivery, fax numbers, fax messages, edit, Fax Message Delivery settings, android mobile app, Android App, 3028
Was this page helpful?