Disable shared folder with Box from AT&T for Android
Note: Disabling a shared link will disable all folder collaborator access to the folder and files.
- From the home screen, tap Box.
- Tap in the first field, and enter your username.
- Tap in the field labeled “Password”, and enter your password.
- Tap Log In.
- Tap the folder you wish to share.
- Tap the share icon .
- Tap Send link.
- Tap the radio button to the right of “Private”.
- Tap OK.
- A notification populates, tap OK.
- The share link is now disabled.