Desktop App – Accessibility in Windows PC or Mac for low vision or blind users | AT&T Office@Hand
AT&T Office@Hand provides accessibility support for Service Web and Desktop app. This enables users with visual and motor disabilities to successfully navigate through AT&T Office@Hand service. Computer to be used must have a screen reading program, otherwise known as the Text to Speech software. This article discusses the steps on how to enable this feature.
How to enable AT&T Office@Hand accessibility support in Windows PC/Mac?
- Go to your computer’s Settings.
- Select Ease of Access > Narrator.
- Turn on use Narrator to read and interact with your device.
- You may also allow the shortcut key to start Narrator.
Note: To use shortcut key to turn on and off Narrator, press Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter.
- Click on the Apple icon > System Preferences.
- Select Accessibility > VoiceOver.
- To activate VoiceOver, click Enable VoiceOver.
Note: VoiceOver can also be activated on any Mac computer by pressing the CMD+F5 key combination. For Mac computers with TouchID, hold CMD and press the TouchID button three times in succession to activate Voiceover when the computer is booted.
Key Words: 11724, Desktop App, Accessibility support, Windows PC, Mac, low vision, blind users, AT&T Office@Hand
Was this page helpful?