Customize Sound Settings | AT&T Office@Hand Desktop App
The AT&T Office@Hand Desktop app allows you to customize your Sound settings to fit your needs and personalize your desktop app experience. Follow the steps below to learn how to customize your desktop app Sound Settings.
Customize Sound Settings | Desktop App
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand Desktop App.
- Click Settings .
- Click Sound.
- On Sound Settings you will see the following:
- Microphone – Click Microphone and select the Microphone you want to use.
- Automatically adjust microphone settings – Toggle the button to enable/disable this setting.
- Speaker – Click Speaker and select the Speaker you want to use.
- Ringer – Select the Ringer you want to use.
- Volume – Click the on the volume button and drag horizontally to toggle the volume of the ringer.
Note: Dragging the button to the left decreases the volume, dragging the button to the right increases the volume.
Ringtone – Click either Bell or Classic to select them as your ringtone. You may also follow the steps below to use a custom ringtone.
Customize your Ringtone
- Click Add New button.
- Find the ringtone that you want to use and then open the file.
- Ensure that the ringtone is selected.
Key Words: Audio Tuning Wizard, Office@Hand, Softphone, optimize, optimization
Was this page helpful?