Mobile App – Customize Presence Permissions | AT&T Office@Hand
How do I set up an extension’s Presence settings on my AT&T Office@Hand mobile app?
Presence enables you to detect the phone status of your colleagues and display it on your desk phones. Presence status can be shared with your admins or colleagues whether you are on your desk phone, smartphone or softphone.
Follow the steps to customize the Presence permission using the AT&T Office@Hand mobile app.
NOTE: Presence appearance cannot be customized on the Mobile App
- Launch your AT&T Office@Hand mobile app on your mobile device.
- Tap your profile picture to open My Profile.
- Tap Extension Settings.
- Tap User Info.
- Go to Phones and Numbers > Presence.
- Tap Permissions.
- Enable Share my Presence and select which users are permitted to pick up calls for you.
- Tap Save to proceed with the changes.
Key Words: Presence, settings, extensions, Android, Android App, 3017
Was this page helpful?