Mobile App – Customize User’s Voicemail Greetings | AT&T Office@Hand
This article will guide you on how to record a Voicemail Greeting for a User on your AT&T Office@Hand Mobile app.
Customizing a User’s Voicemail Greetings using the Mobile App – Admin
NOTE: You need to be an account Administrator to perform this action.
- Launch your AT&T Office@Hand Mobile App.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap Phone System > Users.
- Tap the extension you want to edit.
- Tap Messages & Notifications.
- Tap Voicemail Greeting.
NOTE: Ensure that Take Messages is enabled.
- Tap Custom, and then tap Record.
NOTE: You can tap Default anytime you want to switch back to AT&T Office@Hand’s default voicemail greeting.
- Enter your phone number or select from one of the forwarding numbers, then tap Call Now.
NOTE: The system will try to reach the phone number you keyed in/ chose. After which, you will be given instructions for recording your custom voicemail greeting.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Done.
Key Words: custom greeting, voicemail greeting, record greeting, mobile app greeting, mobile app voicemail
Was this page helpful?