Network – Configure ASUS RT-N66U Dark Knight’s QoS Settings | AT&T Office@Hand
The instructions in this article will guide you on configuring your ASUS RT-N66U QoS with your AT&T Office@Hand service.
Network – Configure ASUS RT-N66U Dark Knight’s QoS Settings
- Open your browser and navigate to 192.168.1.1.
- Log in to the router’s web-based setup page. The default username is “admin” and the default password is “admin”.
- Click Traffic Manager on the left hand side.
- Click on the QoS slider to turn QoS on.
- When the QoS slider turns green, enter your current bandwidth for both the upload and download. If unsure of your current bandwidth speed, please run a speed test at http://officeathand.att.com/capacity.html.
- Click Save after entering your bandwidth figures.
Keywords: QoS, ASUS RT-N66U, 3rd Party Devices, speed, dropped calls, 3551
Was this page helpful?