Configuring Call Flip Settings | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the AT&T Office@Hand online account.
Call Flip lets you transfer a live call from phone to phone without any interruption to the call.
- Sign in to the AT&T Office@Hand online account.
- Follow the navigation path depending on your access profile:
- Admins: On the Quick Access page in the Admin Portal, navigate to Users > Manage Users, select the extension to configure, then click Call Forwarding and Voicemail.
- Users: Navigate to Settings > Call Forwarding and Voicemail.
- Click Settings, then click Edit below Call Flip.
- At the far left of the row, drag and drop the row to change the flip number assigned to the phone number.
- To remove a number that should not be in the Call Flip list, click Unlink. The number removed will go to the bottom of the list.
- To use an unlinked number, drag and drop the number to an unused row or to the row of a phone number you want to replace. If you replace a number, that number will then be unlinked.
- Click Save.
If you wish to add more numbers to the Call Flip list, visit Configuring user extension User Hours settings.
Keywords: AT&T Office@Hand, Call Flip, Call Flip settings, configure Call Flip settings
Was this page helpful?