About audio files with AT&T Collaborate
With the AT&T CollaborateSM service, you can use default or custom audio files to play messages, announcements, and greetings for your callers who leave voicemail messages.
- Use default audio files provided by Collaborate
- Use the voicemail feature to record special greetings
- Create and upload your own WAV files
Note: If you use your own WAV file, it must be in the following format and smaller than 5MB:
– CCITT u-Law or A-Law
– 8.000 kHz
– 8-bit Mono
You can also view and add new audio files and manage existing ones.
View and add audio files
- On the Collaborate homepage, on the left menu, click Features. The Features page appears.
- In the Voicemail section, click Edit. The Manage messages page appears.
- In the Announcements and greetings section, next to Announcements, click the Edit icon. The Greeting repository page appears.
- To record or add an audio file, click Create. The Create announcements page appears.
- You can use an existing audio file or record a new one:
- Enter a name for the audio file, and then click the REC icon.
- Drag a file to upload it from your computer.
Change or delete an audio file
- Follow steps 1-4 in View and add audio files.
- On the Greeting repository page, next to the audio file you want, click the Edit icon. The Edit announcements window opens.
- Change the name of the file, and then click Save.
- Next to the audio file you want, click the Delete icon.
- If you’re sure you want to delete the audio file, in the message that appears, click Submit.