Mobile App – Attach Files from Box or Dropbox | AT&T Office@Hand
How do I attach file/s from Box or Dropbox to my mobile app?
How to attach file/s from Box or Dropbox to your fax using the mobile app?
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have an active Box or Dropbox account before you proceed with the following steps. If you don’t have an existing account, you may sign up for an account.
- Launch your Office@Hand mobile app on your device.
- At the upper right corner of your device display, tap the Compose icon > New Fax.
- Enter the 10-digit fax number on the To: field.
OPTIONAL: Tap the Cover Page and enter your custom note in the field provided.
- Tap the button to attach a file on the Documents to Fax.
- Under Select Source, tap the Box or Dropbox.
NOTE: If this is your first time to attach a file from your Dropbox or Box account to your Office@Hand Mobile app for a fax, you must allow access to the Mobile app by tapping on the Allow button. You may also be asked to login to Box or Dropbox if not yet logged in.
- Select the file you wish to attach. A progress bar will indicate the status of the attachment.
- Tap Send.
Key Words: 5278, Attaching files, Box, Dropbox, mobile app, faxing, fax, attachment, cloudfax
Was this page helpful?