What is AT&T Office@Hand Meetings?
AT&T Office@Hand Meetings is a video meeting, and collaboration platform built from the ground-up to address the changing behaviors of today’s dynamic workforce. AT&T Office@Hand Meetings is tightly integrated into our market-leading AT&T Office@Hand application and allows users to join meetings instantly from the app, share their screens, and get work done faster.
What are the current capabilities of AT&T Office@Hand Meetings?
At the time of launch, AT&T Office@Hand Meetings offers a rich set of meetings capabilities, including scheduling, hosting, and joining meetings and will be available to all new customers in North America.
Who are AT&T Office@Hand Meetings app available to?
All AT&T Office@Hand customers will be migrated to the new Office@Hand Meetings app.
What are the benefits of choosing AT&T Office@Hand Meetings?
– We plan for AT&T Office@Hand Meetings to be one of the leading products in the market. We have an aggressive roadmap build off of customer, and influencer feedback that entails a rich feature set that competes and will exceed our competition.
Which platforms does AT&T Office@Hand Meetings support?
AT&T Office@Hand Meetings is available on all operating systems: Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X Snow Leopard and up, iOS 10.0 and up, and Android 5.0 and up.
What is the maximum quality for Webcam video received?
1280×720 at 30 fps for 1:1 and multi-participant meeting
What is the maximum quality for screen sharing on the receiver’s end?
Up to 1920×1920 at 5 fps (can be changed to 30fps)
How to Mute a Participant Appearing Twice on the Participant list
– A participant who selects “Call Me” audio to have RingCentral Meet dial their phone is shown separately from the same user who joined the meeting from their computer or mobile device in the video gallery and participant list. As a result, the participant will show up twice on the participant list.
– If the participant or the moderator wants to mute/unmute this participant she needs to find the phone # listed in the Participant List and click the microphone icon to mute or unmute the audio.
How to Schedule on Behalf of other users
Exec administrators should use the Office@Hand Meetings Outlook Add-in to only schedule meetings from their own calendar and invite their executive. The admin should join the RingCentral Meet meeting from the web and “Assign Moderator Role” to the executive in the Participants list.
How do I fix PowerPoint or Keynote in Slide Show mode not sharing in my meeting?
– When screen sharing an Application Window from RingCentral Meet on Chrome for PowerPoint or Keynote on Windows or Mac and you switch to Slide Show mode, participants cannot see your presentation.
– From the RingCentral Meet share your screen dialog, select “Your Entire Screen” and participants will be able to see your PowerPoint and Keynote presentation in full screen when you switch to Slide Show mode
– Alternatively, from PowerPoint or Keynote, share your slides without using Slide Show mode.
– Use Google Slides “PRESENT” mode which shows the presentation in full-screen mode and is compatible with RingCentral Meet Application Window sharing.