AT&T Office@Hand Location Based Taxes
This article describes the AT&T Office@Hand’s Location-based taxes with Cost Center Management.
What is Location-based taxes?
The AT&T Office@Hand’s Location-based taxes allow enterprises to add multiple addresses for tax compliance. To enable this feature, the Account Administrator must contact their Account Manager.
- Cost Center Management enabled on the account
- The account migrated to the new billing system (NGBS)
Types of addresses allowed
- Billing Address – Used as the default address if there is no other location.
- Site Address – If the account has the Multi-Sites feature enabled, IT admins can add these addresses to assign users to specific sites.
- Tax Location Address – Added by the Super Admin or Billing Admin solely used for Location-based taxes.
How to add a tax-based location
- Sign into the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account.
- On the Admin Portal, go to Billing > Cost Center Management > Tax Locations.
- Click Add Location.
- Enter the location name and the address where the products/services are used.
- Click Save.
Note: It is possible to use a site as a tax location, but it will impact the billing if the IT admin changes the address. You can convert a site to a tax location, so it can be separated from being used as a site. Converting a Site address into a Tax location address will create a copy of it and inherit all associations with the Cost Center(s) but will no longer be affected by the Site Address updates.
Key Words: AT&T Office@Hand online account, Location Based Taxes, how to add a tax-based location, add a tax-based location
Was this page helpful?