Add Unassigned Phones on the AT&T Office@Hand
This article discusses the steps on how to add unassigned phones on the AT&T Office@Hand. An unassigned phone is an IP phone in your account that is not yet activated or assigned to a
User. Unassigned phones do not have a monthly service cost until they are associated with a Digital line. AT&T Office@Hand allows you to add or order phones in advance or keep existing phones until they need to be re-assigned to active users in the future.
- Log in as an Administrator to your AT&T Office@Hand online account.
- Go to Phone System, click Phones & Devices > Unassigned.
- Click the Add Device button.
- Select a device. Click the Plus (+) button to add quantity and click Add once selected. Click Next.
- Click the drop down on the Assign to Selected > Assign to All > Next.
- Select your preferred Shipping Address or click New to add a new address. Select your Shipping Option, select your device, and then click Create Shipping Group.
Note: If you click New to add a new shipping address, the page will redirect to a window where you can add a new shipping address. You can click Save address so you can use it in the future, and then click Add.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Review your order and charges, click the checkbox to acknowledge that the information was correct, then click Confirm.
Note: AT&T Office@Hand has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over usage. You may get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle. For security purposes, please contact AT&T Office@Hand Customer Service to verify your Billing Information and request an account limit increase and proceed with your desired transaction.
The Unassigned phone that you ordered will be added to the Unassigned tab under Phones & Devices. You can check the shipping status of ordered phones later.
Key Words: Add Unassigned Phones, AT&T Office@Hand, how to add unassigned phones on the AT&T Office@Hand online account, unassigned phones on the AT&T Office@Hand
Was this page helpful?