View the Risk Management report in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government
- From the main menu, click on Activity in the column on the left.
- Click on Risk Management.
- Click on the desired date range under “DATE PERIOD”.
- Click the “On” or “Off” button under “SUB-PERIODS”.
- Click the desired sub-period.
- Click in the field to the right of “Exception rules” and enter any desired exceptions.
- Click on either “Vehicle” or “Driver” button to the right of “Run by”.
- Click on the “Yes” or “No” button to the right of “Include historical data”.
- Click on the “Yes” or “No” button to the right of “Hide zero distances rows.
- Click on either “Individual vehicles or drivers”, or “Company group” in the list to the right of “Run report by”.
- Click the Apply changes button.
- Click on the View drop-down box and then click on Report.
- The Risk Management report displays.