View Call and Voicemail Logs in AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile
With the AT&T Collaborate™ service, you can view your phone call and voicemail message history. Your call list automatically shows the calls you’ve placed, received, and missed in the past 24 hours. You can also view calls for the last 7, 30, or 60 days. If a phone number or extension appears in the call list or in the voicemail list, you can call by simply clicking the number or extension.
When you place a call from the call or voicemail list, your mobile device and any active Virtual Office locations ring. If your administrator has set up your Collaborate service to ring your secondary devices, those devices also ring. When you answer the call on your mobile device, Collaborate completes the call and provides your business number as the outgoing caller ID.
View and search for calls
- On the Collaborate homepage, in the Utilities widget, click Call Logs. The Call Logs page appears.
- To search for a call to or from a specific phone number, enter the number in the search field, and then click the Search icon.
- To view only specific calls, click the corresponding button at the bottom of the page:
– View All Calls Log
– View Received Calls Log
– View Missed Calls Log
– View Placed Calls Log
You can also view your call logs in the Call Logs list on the Collaborate homepage.
View and search for voicemail
Your voicemail messages appear on the Collaborate homepage in the Voice Mail list. From here, you can listen to and manage messages:
- To listen to messages, click Listen.
- To delete messages, click Delete.
- To sort messages by date and time, caller name, phone number, and length, click the specific column heading.
- To mark messages as read or unread, select one or more messages, and then press the corresponding button:
– Mark as read
– Mark as unread
– Mark all as read
– Mark all as unread