View a user’s tracking history by trip with Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T
- Go to login.actsoft.com and enter your Email and Password, then click Sign In.
Note: If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password” located at the bottom right corner of the login box.
- Actsoft Comet Tracker will open directly to your “Live View” tab.
- Click the History tab.
- A drop-down menu will populate, click User History.
- You can now run a historical search by Time or Trip. Select Trip.
• Time: Allows you to run a search from one date and time to another.
• Trip: Trip is defined as the time between an ignition on and an ignition off.
Note: Searching by trip can only be done if the tracking device is a hard mound that recognizes an ignition on or off.
- Select the User(s) radio button. A list of available users will be available in the drop-down menu.
- Now enter the beginning date and time along with the ending date and time you want to view.
Note: Checking the Include Non-GPS position checkbox is used when troubleshooting a user device which is not transmitting correctly.
- Click Display History.
- The Select Trip window will now appear displaying all of the trip information for the selected person and time period. Select the trip you wish to view and click Display.
- The user’s travel history will now display.
- To view the individual GPS positions obtained in the time frame selected, zoom in using the slider on the left of the map.