Desktop App – Using the SMS feature of AT&T Office@Hand Desktop App | AT&T Office@Hand
How do I use the SMS feature on my AT&T Office@Hand desktop app?
AT&T Office@Hand Desktop App SMS feature enables you to send and receive text messages. This will be synchronized with your Office@Hand Mobile App as well.
You can enjoy the following benefits with this feature:
- Send unlimited text messages
- Use one business number for voice, fax and text messages
- Send messages to any number and extension with up to 1,000 characters using the Office@Hand.
- Message colleagues, clients and department groups. Recipients can reply via Office@Hand SMS or their native SMS applications directly. The AT&T Office@Hand for Desktop App support Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013.
- Log in to your Office@Hand desktop app.
Note: Make sure you enter the correct extension number.
- Click the Compose Text button.
- On the New Message screen, provide your recipient in the To: field by providing the number or selecting a contact by clicking the icon. Type your message in the text box. Click Send to send your message.
Note: Click the icon to include emojis on your message.
Keywords: office@hand, desktop app, app, send, SMS, 8957, sms, emoji, message, messaging, sending
Was this page helpful?