RingMe – Generate a Button or Link | AT&T Office@Hand
RingMe gives your customers the ability to call you by clicking a button on your website or email signature. This feature is designed to help drive traffic from your website or email to your telephone sales team and thus increase lead opportunities. Whether you are using a local or a toll-free number, you can provide your visitors a way to call you – at no cost to them – with a simple click of the mouse.
You can generate a RingMe button or link for your website/email signature by adding a small string of HTML code.
RingMe – Generate a button or link
- Log in to the Office@Hand Online account. If you’re logged in as an Administrator, switch to My Extension.
- Go to Tools > RingMe.
- The RingMe Configuration page lets you create a RingMe Button or a RingMe Hyperlink. You may configure these settings in any order.
- Select where the call should be routed – to the Auto-receptionist or to a specific extension.
- Click the drop-down box under RingMe Style to select between Button or Hyperlink.
Note: If you select Button, you will have the option to Change Button Style to customize the appearance of the RingMe button.
- You may enable your preferred Security option/s. This is optional.
- Use SSL mode – SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. Enable this setting to ensure that all data passed between the web server and browsers will remain private and integral.
- Require caller to enter security image confirmation code – Enable this setting to require the caller to type a code from an image. This can help prevent SPAM calls to your company.
- Under Preview and Test, click the RingMe button/hyperlink to test your generated RingMe button/hyperlink. The preview will appear on a separate window. Close the window after testing.
Note: URL (Hyperlink) only is recommended for email signatures.
Was this page helpful?