Set an expiration date for files with Box from AT&T
1. Click the name of the folder where the file is located.
2. Locate the file and then click the more options icon .
3. Hover over More Actions, and then click on Set Expiration in the drop-down menu.
4. Click the checkbox to the left of “Auto-delete this item on a selected date.
5. Click in the field labeled “Select a date”.
6. Click on the desired calendar date.
7. Click the Save button.
8. A confirmation message displays and the expiration icon displays to the right of the filename.