Use the Corporate Hierarchy menu in the AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk Corporate Admin Tool (CAT)
Note: Corporate Hierarchy lets you view the subscribers grouped in Functional Account Numbers (FANs) and Billing Account Numbers (BANs).
- From the CAT home screen, click the Corporate Hierarchy icon on the “Master-List Management” tab.
- A list of FANs and External Contacts displays.
Note: “External Contacts” are not grouped under FANs and always show independently in their own entry.
- Click the arrow next to an entry to view its BANs.
Note: External Contacts do not have related BANs and clicking that arrow instead displays the subscribers.
- The BANs display.
- Click the arrow next to an entry to view its subscribers.
- The subscribers display.
- Click arrows again to collapse sections.
- To return to the standard view, click the List View icon on the “Master-List Management” tab.