Meetings – Mobile – Schedule and Update a Meeting | AT&T Office@Hand
Scheduling or updating a AT&T Office@Hand Meeting is typically done by the Host of the meeting. It can be done using the AT&T Office@Hand Meeting for Desktop or Mobile App. A Meeting ID is generated once you have scheduled a meeting and invites are sent to participants by email, as a private message or through text messaging. When you schedule a meeting, you automatically become the Host of the meeting.
Meetings – Mobile – Schedule and Update a Meeting
- Log in to AT&T Office@Hand Meetings.
- Tap Schedule.
- The Schedule Meeting screen enables you to customize the following.
||Set the date of your meeting.
||Set the duration of the meeting.
||Select the time zone.
||Set to enable a recurring meeting.
|Use personal meeting ID
||Enable to allow Participants of your scheduled meeting to dial in to this number instead of the automated Meeting ID. If you want to change your Personal Meeting ID according to your preference, tap Settings on the Meetings Mobile App > My Profile > tap the digits under Personal Meeting ID to customize.
||If this option is enabled, any meetings options that you change here will be applied to all meetings that use your personal meeting ID. You can enable and customize the following:
- Host video on when starting
- Participant video on when joining
- Audio option – Tap to Pick your audio connection or Select Dial-in Country
||Tap to enable the following:
- Allow join before host
- Schedule for me
- Add to Calendar (Android)
- Tap Done or Schedule.
- Add the meeting to your mobile device’s Calendar.
For iOS – The New Event screen will launch.
- Modify your meetings time duration.
- Select Calendar.
- Select invitees or Participants to your meeting.
- You can also set alerts before the meeting starts.
- Tap Add on the upper right corner of the screen.
For Android – Your mobile device’s Calendar will launch.
- Enter Participant/s’ email to your meeting, and then tap Send on the upper right corner of the screen.
Your scheduled meeting will be in the list of Upcoming Meetings.
Update a Meeting
- Tap Upcoming or Upcoming Meetings.
- Tap on the scheduled meeting that you would like to edit.
- Tap Edit on the upper right corner.
You can also Add Participants or Delete the Meeting from here.
- Tap Done or Save.
For Android: You may be asked to resend your updated Meeting invite from your mobile device’s Calendar.
Meetings – Desktop – Start a Meeting | AT&T Office@Hand
Meetings – Mobile – Schedule and Update | AT&T Office@Hand
Meetings – International Numbers | AT&T Office@Hand
Meetings – Dial-In Numbers Replacement | AT&T Office@ Hand
Key Words: 6507, updating a scheduled meeting, Office@Hand Meetings for Desktop, meeting ID, update recurring meetings
Was this page helpful?