Update user password policy for AT&T Mobile Forms
- Hover over the drop-down arrow to the right of your username.
- Click on TEAM SETTINGS in the menu.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Change Policy button.
- Click in the field below “Total characters” to specify the minimum length a password must be. By default, no password can be less than 8 characters or more than 256.
- Click In the field below “Lowercase characters” to specify how many lowercase characters (a – z) a password must contain.
- Click in the field below “Uppercase characters” to specify how many uppercase characters (A – Z) a password must contain.
- Click In the field below “Numbers” to specify how many numbers a password must contain. By default, all passwords must contain at least one number.
- Click in the field below “Special characters” to specify how many special characters (e.g. ! & *) a password must contain.
- Click the checkboxes under “Password cannot contain…” to require your user’s password to include each item listed.
- Click In the field below “Any of the previous number of passwords” to specify how many different passwords the user must use before they can repeat a previous password.
- Click and drag the slider under “Passwords expire after:” to set how often a password should be updated.
Note: You can choose two weeks; 1, 2, 4, or 8 months; 1, 2 or 4 years; or never.
- Click the Update button.