Track an individual driver with Live Drive using Associate PLEDGE from AT&T
Note: Live Drive requires an HTML5 compliant browser in order to work.
- Launch the Associate PLEDGE admin site.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and then click Login.
- Click the Live Drive tab.
- In the “Select Department” drop-down menu, select the department the driver is categorized under.
- The drivers in the selected department will display.
- The driver availability are color coded as follows:
• Red: If a driver’s name, number, and steering wheel icon are displayed in red, then the device is not communicating with the network.
• Green: If a driver’s name and number are displayed in green, then the driver is on the network, and Associate PLEDGE is running correctly on the device. A green steering wheel icon represents a vehicle in motion.
• Black: A black steering wheel icon represents the vehicle has stopped.
- Click Find Driver.
- Select the driver by clicking the radio button next to the driver’s name, and then click Find Me.
- The map loads displaying the driver’s current location as well as the previous locations and speed they were traveling.
Note: The map displays on the same page. Scroll down to view the map.
- When the driver comes to a complete stop, click on the green drivericon to view the address where the vehicle is located.
- When you are done tracking the driver, scroll up and click Stop Finding.
Note: You must ensure you click Stop Finding to avoid draining the device battery.