Meetings – Desktop – Configure Settings | AT&T Office@Hand
AT&T Office@Hand Meetings is a Cloud Video Conferencing that unifies HD video conferencing, mobility and web meetings together as a free cloud service. AT&T Office@Hand Meetings gives you the power to video conference and web share, as part of your complete business communications solution. Hold face-to-face meetings in high definition and share your desktop or documents with anyone, anytime, anywhere. You can configure the Meetings Settings during or before an active meeting.
Meetings – Desktop – Configure Settings
- Via the Audio Options
- Via the Video Settings
- Via the Settings Menu
Via the Audio Options
- During a meeting, click the option beside the Mute/Unmute or the Microphone button, and then click Audio Options….
- Select Computer Audio – Connected, click Test Computer Mic & Speakers.
You will then be redirected to the Audio section in the Settings window. You can also go through the different Settings options from this step.
Via the Video Settings
- During a meeting, click the options beside the Start/Stop Video button, and then click Video Settings….
- You can also click Choose a Virtual Background to automatically select a background.
You will then be redirected to the Video section in the Settings window.
Via the Settings Menu
Click Settings on the upper-right corner of the app.
This will then open Settings window to let you configure the following:
- Test your Speaker and Microphone to ensure good quality for Meetings
- Use the slider to adjust the volume levels as necessary.
- If you have additional devices connected to your desktop, use the drop- down menus to choose which speakers and microphone you prefer to use for Meetings.
Note: Some advanced Audio options are OFF by default. Account Administrators can enable this feature account-wide and for Users. Account Administrators can go to Tools > Meetings > Meetings Settings > Audio Options and enable their preferred settings.
- See a preview of what your Video looks like to ensure good quality for Meetings.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose which webcam you prefer to use if you have more than one connected to your computer.
You can check the boxes next to each setting that needs to be enabled.
Note: Some General options are OFF by default. Account
Administrators can enable this feature account-wide and for Users. Account Administrators can go to Tools > Meetings > Meetings Settings > In Meeting (Basic) and enable their preferred settings.
||AT&T Office@Hand welcomes your ideas, requests, and comments. Please share them with us using the Feedback option in Settings. Type your message in the text field and click Send Feedback.
- This setting allows you to specify the location where recordings are saved.
- Click Change File Location to change the default location or Open to see the location of your recorded meetings.
Note: Clicking the Choose a location for recorded files when meeting ends checkbox will let AT&T Office@Hand Meetings ask you where to save your recorded meeting every your meeting ends.
||View your Overall, Audio, Video, and Screen Sharing statistics.
Meetings – Overview | AT&T@Office@Hand
Key Words: Test, Office@Hand Meetings, Audio, Video, settings, Others
Was this page helpful?